Craftin Memories with Cheryl

My photo
East Coast, United States
I joined Nomades on my wedding anniversary. My husband was looking at military jewelry so I went searching for something with special meaning and found this wonderful company! I saw so many charms to build the story of the military journey my family has been on for 30 yrs that becoming a Consultant was a simple step. I love that the silver charms represent memories and stories to those who choose them. I continue my journey with Stampin' Up! as well - a Demonstrator since 2001 ... my stamps allow me to express my creative side. Stampin has also brought new and special friendships to my life and makes moving and meeting new friends so much easier.

Monday, March 14, 2016

You know what happens when you forget you had set up a blog - then forgot how to access it .... it doesn't get updated for WAY TOO LONG!

Truthfully aren't we all connected by Facebook now anyway?  That's where you'll find the latest specials and news .......

For Stampin -New main Catalog arrives once a year in May/June with Mini catalogs throughout year.  To be on mailing list automatically you simply place an order, attend a class, or host a Stamp class (online or in-person). To get a new MAIN catalog otherwise,  a request and $5 mailing fee should be sent to my email. Craftinmemories@yahoo.com.   My direct ordering site will be gone as of April 2016 but orders can still be placed through me directly or by choosing me as your Demo when ordering online on Stampin.com site.  Private classes for groups are available in Jacksonville FL area - we'll talk details on themed cards/project and what fee per guest will be when we set the date.

For Nomades - Catalogs, at present, come out twice per year - Spring (~March) and Fall (~August).  To receive a catalog automatically you simply become a customer ... or send request for catalog with your address to my email - Craftinmemories@comcast.net. At this time, I am covering cost of your first catalog mailing, but to remain on list you must have placed an order or hosted a Charming Event (live or online) since receiving last catalog mailed.

No comments: