Craftin Memories with Cheryl

My photo
East Coast, United States
I joined Nomades on my wedding anniversary. My husband was looking at military jewelry so I went searching for something with special meaning and found this wonderful company! I saw so many charms to build the story of the military journey my family has been on for 30 yrs that becoming a Consultant was a simple step. I love that the silver charms represent memories and stories to those who choose them. I continue my journey with Stampin' Up! as well - a Demonstrator since 2001 ... my stamps allow me to express my creative side. Stampin has also brought new and special friendships to my life and makes moving and meeting new friends so much easier.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Finally remembering that I even started this blog, and now the trick is trying to teach this old lady how to even work one is proving difficult. It may not be as wonderful as some I've seen out there but at least I am trying.

No comments: