Craftin Memories with Cheryl

My Photo
East Coast, United States
I joined Nomades on my wedding anniversary. My husband was looking at generic military jewelry so I went searching for something I'd like more and found this wonderful company! I saw so many charms to build the story of the military journey my family has been on for 30 yrs that becoming a Consultant was a simple step. I love that the silver charms hold special meanings to those who choose them - to create their story bracelet or necklace. I continue my journey with Stampin' Up! as well - a Demonstrator since 2001 ... my stamps allow me to express my creative side. Stampin has also brought new and special friendships to my life and makes moving and meeting new friends so much easier.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Autumn Splendor


This is smaller 8"x8" version of page a few of my customers will be doing this month to add to their frame collection. They will add their own photo or greating ..... because this sits in my stamp area I've chosen the Stampin' Up! Statement of the Heart. (now if I could only find a brown shadowbox frame!)

Submitted this one to SoShelli's Festive Fall creative challenge

7 comments:

heather said...

Amazing,thanks for sharing ! New follower from SC, craftysahmiam.blogspot.com

Jen Timko said...

This is truly amazing!! What wonderful work.

Helen said...

Stunning!

Angela@Inkology said...

That is stunning! Following from SC!

Juliet said...

beautiful! new follower from SC

Juliet
http://julietscrazyblog.blogspot.com/

Diana Ball-Seitz said...

WOW. So much cutting. Love it! TFS. Diana

Marcia Santiago said...

New Follower from SC...
Marcia
stampinwithmarcia.blogspot.com