Craftin Memories with Cheryl

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin is coming!

How would you like to have a monthly project delivered straight to your door?
 My Paper Pumpkin begins in March 2013.  All the supplies needed to complete that months project along with directions. Sign up now and don't miss a kit ... your Welcome Kit is always your 1st kit, so if you sign up after 1st month of program you will get the Welcome Kit as your first month then you will catch up the following month with the same kit as others.  Gather a group of friends and make it a fun activity creating your kits together!  Be sure when asked to list me as your Demo and contact me so I can add you to the list of my customers already participating - we might be holding special get-togethers/shares/or designing added projects to use your monthly stamp with.

No comments: