Craftin Memories with Cheryl

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Life ....

...that's whats been happening with me ... graduations, family medical, college bound young adult,  travel and moving .... it's enough to keep me too busy to keep up with daily or weekly posting.  It does NOT mean I'm not active in my businesses, so use the page links above to visit the most important news posts or links to specials for now.

Build your story on a necklace or bracelet with unique silver charms:
Late September will bring a new additions to the Nomades collection of charms and new items for both military and non-military gift giving.  If you'd like a hard copy of catalog please contact me.

The Stampin Holiday catalog is active and new products such as Thinlits, Undefined (carve your own stamp), more Photopoylmer stamps, rotary cutting blades for trimmer, and more... all can be found in the online shopping catalog.  Dont forget about the monthly kits through My Paper Pumpkin as well.

Find me on facebook (see links) and connect for better updates .... 

No comments: