Craftin Memories with Cheryl

My photo
East Coast, United States
I joined Nomades on my wedding anniversary. My husband was looking at military jewelry so I went searching for something with special meaning and found this wonderful company! I saw so many charms to build the story of the military journey my family has been on for 30 yrs that becoming a Consultant was a simple step. I love that the silver charms represent memories and stories to those who choose them. I continue my journey with Stampin' Up! as well - a Demonstrator since 2001 ... my stamps allow me to express my creative side. Stampin has also brought new and special friendships to my life and makes moving and meeting new friends so much easier.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

June Sneak Peak - Card 3

Friends Never Fade Greenhouse Gala Designer Paper Daffodil Delight CS ½ sheet; Daffodil Delight Classic Ink Pumpkin Pie CS Optional: Pumpkin Striped Ribbon + Hodgepodge ribbon slide

4 comments:

The Pursuit of Stampin'ess said...

Wow, this is so stunning. I think I am going to frame just the Designer Paper in my office. You did such a great job on this card. I love your style. I will come back often to see.
Take good care. Pauline

http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com/

Andrea Beasley said...

Hi there... I'm a new follower - http://www.stampwab.com

Stampinwithdeborah said...

I love your two greenhouse gala cards. Thanks for following me.

Shanda Stirk said...

All your cards are really great - I love all the colors and DSP you used. ....now following