Craftin Memories with Cheryl

My photo
East Coast, United States
I joined Nomades on my wedding anniversary. My husband was looking at military jewelry so I went searching for something with special meaning and found this wonderful company! I saw so many charms to build the story of the military journey my family has been on for 30 yrs that becoming a Consultant was a simple step. I love that the silver charms represent memories and stories to those who choose them. I continue my journey with Stampin' Up! as well - a Demonstrator since 2001 ... my stamps allow me to express my creative side. Stampin has also brought new and special friendships to my life and makes moving and meeting new friends so much easier.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

June Sneak Peak - Because I Care

Because I Care 2010-11 Catalog Lv1 Hostess Aqua Painters Old Olive ink Bashful Blue CS (1/4 sheet) and classic ink Marina Mist CS; classic ink; 1/8” taffeta ribbon Confetti Ivory CS and Vanilla CS (8”x 5 ¼”) Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

2 comments:

Diane Stader said...

This is beautiful! Love the new blue- your coloring is terrific. Following so I can enjoy more lovely creations. Blessings...Diane

Diana said...

Now that I have time to leave a message, I am going back through all the blogs that I am following through SC, to wish you well. Thank you for sharing. God Bless.

Diana
http://b4ustamp.blogspot.com