Craftin Memories with Cheryl

My photo
East Coast, United States
I joined Nomades on my wedding anniversary. My husband was looking at military jewelry so I went searching for something with special meaning and found this wonderful company! I saw so many charms to build the story of the military journey my family has been on for 30 yrs that becoming a Consultant was a simple step. I love that the silver charms represent memories and stories to those who choose them. I continue my journey with Stampin' Up! as well - a Demonstrator since 2001 ... my stamps allow me to express my creative side. Stampin has also brought new and special friendships to my life and makes moving and meeting new friends so much easier.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

September Special for New Recruits: FREE TOTE!

Sept 1st - Oct 18th or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!! Inspired by the new Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper featured in the new 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog (p. 173), this tote is a must-have! It can be yours for FREE when you sign up to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in September. Signing up is as easy as a click of mouse and can be done ONLINE (CLICK HERE)- use password CM358SU to access forms. Here are a few of its many features: •100% twill nylon exterior; 100% nylon interior •Dimensions: 15-3/4" x 7-5/8" x 8-7/8" •This tote fits 12" x 12" products as well as 12" x 12" Craft Keepers, and it even holds your Paper Cutter! •A back-zipper pocket holds seven Classic Stampin' Pads. •Open outside pockets hold our Extra-Large punches. •A detachable shoulder strap makes it easy to carry your tote.

1 comment:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Hi I'm now following you from SC. Hope you will follow me too. My blog is called Penny Tokens and you can find me at:
http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com.