Craftin Memories with Cheryl

My photo
East Coast, United States
I joined Nomades on my wedding anniversary. My husband was looking at military jewelry so I went searching for something with special meaning and found this wonderful company! I saw so many charms to build the story of the military journey my family has been on for 30 yrs that becoming a Consultant was a simple step. I love that the silver charms represent memories and stories to those who choose them. I continue my journey with Stampin' Up! as well - a Demonstrator since 2001 ... my stamps allow me to express my creative side. Stampin has also brought new and special friendships to my life and makes moving and meeting new friends so much easier.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Shadowbox page - Butterflies

Here is my adaptation of a page I saw done by Debi on Stampin Connection (she said she CASE'D Mary Jo but I couldnt find the sample she cased from). (I'll edit picture in morning when I can get a clean picture without glare/shadow) I used CURRENT merchandise - sets are the Dreams du Jour and Flores Suaves and all the card stock colors are from new collections. ....and because the gals I have coming to make this tomorrow will be doing some embossing I thought I'd take some of my new fabric and make them each a small hand made embossing buddy .... Used the scallop square die but the one I made with scallops facing out didnt turn out as well as when just turned them to inside (in which case a plain square works just fine.

3 comments:

Queen Bea Scraps said...

Just stopping by to let you know that I am now following you from Stampin' Connection.
Hope you will follow me too at
www.queenbeascraps.blogspot.com

Kath said...

I am wondering what you put in the bag to make it an embossing buddy.

AnnMarie said...

WOW! This is just gorgeous! Really nice job! Following you from VA! :)